The Cut Golf Club is the perfect venue for your company’s corporate golf day. Considered one of Australia’s premier golf courses The Cut has been consistently ranked in the country’s top 20 golf courses since its inception in 2015 and is sure to impress colleagues, clients and invited guests.
Premier facilities including a multi-million-dollar club house, a fleet of motorised carts and spectacular Indian Ocean views from more than half of the links course make The Cut the ideal venue for:
- Thanking your clients or introducing new clients to your business
- Staff team building
- Industry networking
- Product launches
- EOFY celebrations
The Cut’s professional event staff can tailor a corporate day to meet your requirements.
- On course banner setup and collection for corporate clients or sponsors
- Registration and bag drop
- Score card preparation and collation of results
- Welcome, event briefing and player tips
- Course escort to tees for shotgun start
- Carts will be lined up with personalised cart labels for each team
- 18 holes of golf in motorised carts
- Tailored food and beverage packages for pre and/or post game
- Gifts, prizes and promotional merchandise can be purchased from our golf shop at a discounted rate of 10 per cent
- The Cut course can cater for up to 120 players with a fleet of 65 motorised golf carts and event staff to coordinate your day. The clubhouse function centre can seat up to 180 guests.
It’s your day so personalise it your way. Whether you want a champagne station or oyster bar on course, a spit roast on the terrace or three course sit down meal in our function room, we can make it happen. Have you thought about welcome gift bags on arrival, massage tents on the tenth tee or helicopter transfers for VIP clients? Talk to us about the possibilities.